I was chatting a couple of weeks ago all about signing up to the Look Fantastic Beauty Box for a couple of months, to build up my travel size and sample stash for some upcoming trips.
I also wanted to explore some new brands, and try some new skincare and make-up.
I am really thrilled with this months box and will use everything in it, it is a mixture of skincare, bath, and make-up items and of course the free copy of this months Elle magazine.
So lets get cracking and see what products are packed in this months box, and the total value.
- Elemis Hydra-balance Day Cream 20ml (£19): I am really happy with this, and it is a product I have been desperate to try. It is formulated to provide continuous hydration and keep the complexion soft and supple. This will be the perfect day moisturiser when I am on my travels.
- Naobay Illuminating Micellar Water (£11): I very rarely use micellar water but always have a bottle in for when I need to quickly remove my make-up be it after a night our or I am feeling unwell. They are also great to remove eye-make up and stain style lip stick products. This micellar water is enriched with Green Tea to protect against environmental pollution and Aloe Vera to rehydrate and sooth.
- Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel (£12): I absolutely adore this brand and have loved everything I have tried. I never get showers apart from when I am on holiday so I am so glad that this was included in this months box. Infused with Grapefruit, Rosemary and Juniper essential oils, they help stimulate circulation and reduce fluid retention leaving skin soft and supple.
- Glov On-The-Go Hydro Cleanser (£11.90): One can never have to many flannel type products. This cleansing glove utilises micro technology and contains star shaped fibres up to 30 times thinner than a cotton pad and boasts antibacterial electrostatic properties that absorb make-up and dirt like a magnet.
- Vitamasques Gold Eye Pads (£5.99): I really love sheet masks, especially when on holiday they are so cooling and hydrating. These eye pads are designed to plump and de-puff tired eye and hydrate and cool the skin.
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Gilt (£12): I am so happy I received this as I love these type of eye products. They are quick and easy to use and can be used alone or as a base for eyeshadow. The shade Gilt is a browny dull gold shade and glides along the eyelid with ease and blends like a dream. it is long wearing and pigmented. I love it.
I am really happy with this months box and everything will be coming on holiday with me. There isn’t one product I won’t use.
The box cost £15 including shipping and the total value is worth £71.99 and you can buy here
Do you like the look of this months box?
*Products featured on Allure La Vie may be press samples or gifted items, please see my Disclaimer for more information.