I actually can not believe we are half way through the year, and Fathers Day is this week.
I must admit time has ran away from me this year, and I almost forgot to pick up some gifts for the Father’s in my life.
But I didn’t fret for to long as there are so many goodies on offer from Baylis & Harding.
Each year for Christmas and Birthday’s I always pop a Baylis & Harding set into my Dad’s gift bag, and he really loves the brand.
There are an array of products to suit most men. From bath and shower goodies, to beard grooming products.
The two products featured today are currently on sale on Amazon and come in at under £12 each.
First up we have:
- Stylish black gift box with copper accents reveals the perfect collection of travel essentials
- 100ml Hair & Body Wash and 50ml Shower Gel to keep him feeling fresh all day
- 50ml Face Wash and 100ml Aftershave Balm to soothe and nourish the skin
- A sophisticated, yet stimulating, blend of fruity, spicy top notes and rich sandalwood and cedar base notes
- Buff-coloured gift box with union jack inlay
- The perfect grooming kit to keep his beard looking tip top!
- 100ml beard Shampoo and 50ml face Wash to gently cleanse and leave him feeling invigorated
- 50ml beard Balm and comb to keep beard tidy and trim
I must admit The Fuzzy Duck Ginger & Lime British Gift Collection is my favourite.
I love the packaging and all the products included.
I feel any man who has a beard (which at the moment seems to be everyone) would use everything included in this snazzy little gift set.
I find it really tricky to pick gifts for the men in my life, but I really don’t think you can go wrong with these sort of sets.
(And also maybe a cheeky bottle of whiskey and some chocolates, depending on your budget).
I hope you enjoy Fathers Day. However you may be spending it.
*Products featured on Allure La Vie may be press samples or gifted items, please see my Disclaimer for more information.