It’s that jolly time of the month again when *Degustabox lands on my desk.
A box filled to the brim with food and drink goodies will never get boring, and this months is no exception.
One of my favourite things about receiving *Degustabox is I get to try foods and drinks that I have never tried before.
This month I was so happy to see there was a couple of items that I have wanted to try.
Yes I am looking at you Hellman’s Vegan Mayo and the Milkybar Mix Ups.
The array of items are well balanced and varied, and I find the inclusion of more Vegan products becoming more apparent. There is also always a good mixture of food, drink, condiments and snack style items.
This months box included the following items:
- *Koko DairyFree Milk (£1.99)
- *Bravura Foods Free From Fellow Wine Gums (£1.99)
- *Hellmann’s Vegan Mayo (£2.15)
- *Fruity Beauties Snack Bars (£1.50)
- *Shore Seaweed Puffs (£1.19)
- *Splenda Minis (£1.50)
- *Milkyway Mix ups (65p each) x2*
- Real Good Smokey BBQ Ketchup (£2.49)
- *Oteas Black Tea and Apricot (£3.75)
- *Indie Bag Snacks Spelt Pretzel Bites with Rock Salt (£1) x2
- *Firefly Drinks Lemon, Lime and Ginger (£1.55)
All in all this box is one of my favourites. I will be giving everything a try, apart from the sweetener. But this is always handy to have in when friends and family visit.
I have already devoured the Milkybar Mix Ups and Indie Bay Rock Salt Pretzel Bites, both were so yummy!
This months box is worth around £21.32 and you can sign up for your first box currently on offer for £7.99 here
*Products featured on Allure La Vie may be press samples or gifted items, please visit my Disclaimer for more information.