Snacking is my favourite pass time, and a love I have passed on to my little rascal.
We rustled up these Raspberry & Raisin Flapjacks at the weekend, and his snacks for the week ahead were done and dusted.
This recipe is so simple. Five ingredients, and 20 minutes in the oven and you have yourself a healthy, tasty, homemade treat.
I tend to use frozen fruit when I bake flapjacks, as it is cheaper and the texture of the fruit doesn’t go mushy throughout the cooking process.
Raspberry & Raisin Flapjack Recipe
- 350g rolled oats
- 175g honey
- 100g mixed sultanas
- 120g frozen rasberries
- 50ml coconut milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and scoop the oat mix onto it.
- Flatten with a spatula, and cook in the oven at 180 degrees or gas mark 5 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave to cool.
- Cut into bite size chunks.
Do you like the look of these flapjacks?
If you struggle to eat them all in one sitting.
(I in all honesty don’t think you will).
Then you can pop them in the freezer, and save these little treats for a rainy day.