It has been a long time since I featured one of my own recipes here on the blog.
I have been eating the same type of foods for weeks now as I have been busy.
So this has resulted in me being a little uncreative when it came to meal times.
My little legs has recently became very fond of salmon, much to my delight.
So at the weekend we both made these Salmon & Mango Wraps.
Salmon and Mango work so wonderfully together.
The sweetness of the mango against the smoky paprika and flaky moist salmon, well it is basically Summer in one mouthful.
So lets get cracking.
Smoky Salmon & Paprika Wrap Recipe
- 2 fillets of salmon
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 lime (juice)
- 4 mini wraps
- Mixed salad leaves
- One grated carrot
- 3 tablespoons of sweetcorn
- 1 mango
- 3 tablespoons of low-fat natural yoghurt
- Parsley & Chilli Flakes to garnish. (Optional).
- To a roasting dish add tinfoil (enough to place the Salmon on, and cover the top of the Salmon).
- Sprinkle over smoked paprika, soy sauce and wrap up the tinfoil so the Salmon is covered.
- Roast on 180° (gas mark 4) for 20 minutes.
- Slice the mango into bite size chunks, and warm the wraps under the grill or oven, for 1 minute on each side.
- Removed the Salmon from the oven.
- Place the salad leaves, mango, sweetcorn and carrot on the wraps.
- Cut the Salmon into bite size chunks and share evenly between the 4 wraps.
- Add dollops of yoghurt over all the wraps, and squeeze lime juice over them all.
- Sprinkle some parsley and chilli flakes. (Optional).
- Tuck in.
As you can see it is a super easy and a quick recipe to make.
We tucked in to the wraps in the garden when the sun was shining, and it was total perfection.
Do you like the sound of these wraps?
If you are veggie, you could replace the salmon with some smoky mixed beans.