Whenever any fruit is on it’s last legs in our house, then this is my go-to recipe.
It takes around 20 minutes from start to finish, and you can freeze the tortillas for a rainy day.
If my little legs has to go into breakfast club, I reheat one of these, and he munches on it in the car!
They are so handy for when you need a quick and tasty breakfast or snack.
Peach Tortilla Recipe
- 2 peaches
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 egg
- teaspoon all spice
- Slice the peaches and add to one side of the wrap and sprinkle some all spice over.
- Fold the wrap and brush with egg wash.
- Pinch around the edges with a fork.
- Place on some greaseproof paper, and bake in the oven at around 180 degrees, for 10 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt, or alone.
You can add any fruit you have in, i love strawberries and pears.
I have added a video below showing how easy the process is.
Do you like the look of this recipe? Do you think you may give it a whirl?