This dish is total winner for meat eaters and veggies. Perfect as a main, or a side.
It’s really fast to rustle up, and the flavours and combination of textures and spices are totally delightful.
Comfort food, at its finest.
Aloo Gobi Recipe
- 300g new potatoes
- 200g cauliflower
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- Tablespoon of turmeric
- Tablespoon of coriander seeds
- Tablespoon of curry powder
- Teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 spring onions
- Handful parsley or coriander.
- Cut the new potatoes and tomatoes in half, and the cauliflower into chunky pieces.
- Add to a roasting dish, add all the spices and the juice of half a lemon.
- Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Coat all the pieces of in the sauce with two spoons.
- Roast in an oven at 200 degrees (gas mark 6) for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, transfer to plate or board, and add dollops of yoghurt, lemon juice, sliced spring onion and parsley/coriander.
What do you think?
There is a quick video below showing the process.
Do you like the look of this? I would love to know.