This Christmas Rocky Road Recipe is really easy to make, and takes no time at all.
As it’s so simple the kiddies can get involved.
My little man loved separating the green, red and yellow M&M’s, stirring the melted chocolate, and licking the bowl.
You could pop them in some sweet bags, and add a cute festive ribbon.
They would make great stocking fillers!
That’s if you don’t gobble them all up, like we did haha!
Christmas Rocky Road Recipe
- 400g white chocolate
- 150g milk chocolate
- 50g green, red and yellow M&Ms
- 100g marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- Festive Sprinkles (I picked some up at Asda).
- To a pan, add boiling hot water till it is 3/4 full, and heat on a medium heat.
- Add a heatproof bowl into the pan to make a bain-marie.
- Break the white and milk chocolate into chunks, and put in the bowl.
- Stir the chocolate with a wooden spoon, after around 5 minutes the chocolate should start to have melted.
- Add the golden syrup.
- When the chocolate is melted remove from the heat, and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Add 3/4 of the M&M’s and the marshmallows then stir.
- Line a large dish with baking paper, and pour the mixture in.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the M&M’s and Marshmallows over the top.
- Sprinkle the festive sprinkles over, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and cut into chunks.
A truly fun, easy, and super festive treat.
Doesn’t it look yummy?
Do you think you may try?
Thanks for popping by, as always.