Hi my names Antonia, and I am a serial snacker.
I want chips, I want to snack on chips. But my waist line just won’t let me. (CRIES)
These beauties where an experiment, I am glad to report they was super quick, easy and tasty.
This is probably the most simplest recipe I have ever featured here on the blog, but ya know. The simpler the better sometimes.
Chilli Courgette Chips
- 3 courgettes
- 1 egg
- 50g grated parmesan
- Tablespoon chilli flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash and cut the courgette into long strips.
- To a roasting dish, add the egg parmesan, chilli flakes and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Dip each courgette strip into the egg mix and place in a separate baking dish.
- Roast on 180°C (gas mark 4) for 20 minutes.
- Then grill for 3 minutes on a high heat.
I then served with a side of mayo and a sprinkling of chilli flakes.