Still stuck for some ideas about what to buy the ladies in your
- Kate Spade New York 17 month Organiser. I take this everywhere with me. It`s so pretty and now I have no excuse to miss any appointments. Maybe a little expensive to splurge on yourself so the perfect gift that is guaranteed to make any lady happy.
- Pandora Rings. There is a ring for every type, and I love stacking around 2-3 to finish any outfit off. Jewellery Is always a winner, it is something that is kept forever. My favourite in the range is the rose gold bow ring and the love ring.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. This palette is a best seller and is a cult product in the beauty world. Maybe a little expensive to buy yourself so again the perfect gift. House in this sturdy palette there is 12 neutral brown shades that would suit everyone.
- Clarins Multi Active Day Moisturiser. The way I would describe this is a hug in a jar, it`s such a luxurious creamy product, it is my favourite day moisturiser. I can safely say most women would love. This is rated at 5 stars across most websites and is especially perfect for this cold weather.
- Redken Hair Products. I feel the hair can be a forgotten in the whole present department. I love Redken products, but they are a little expensive, so I love receiving some as presents. Also a little easier to choose than make-up or skincare, you literally need to know colour of hair, and condition and you are on your way.