So it bloomin cold out there isn’t it?
Well i have something that is super easy and sure to warm your cockles.
This toddy tastes delicious and has a range of health benefits, that will be sure to hopefully ward of some of the bugs and viruses doing the rounds.
Lemon, Honey & Spice Toddy
- 1 stick of Cinnamon. (Helps fight infections and viruses).
- 1 slice of lemon. (Provides a little immune boost).
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey. (Natural cough syrup & natural energy source).
- 5 cloves (Boosts the immune system).
- 1 star anise. (The oil from star anise is used to treat cold and flu).
- Simply add all the above to a cup, and fill with boiled water.
This tastes so warming and autumnal. The flavours work wonderfully together.
I have been drinking this each night now for a week or so, and my stomach is less bloated and i feel it helps me drift off to sleep.
You could also add a drop of brandy or whiskey into it, if you are feeling a little snazzy.
A really simple recipe, that is an a tasty alternative to a cup of Tetley.
Do you think you may try?