Hello everyone, I must apologise for lack of posts last week. But I have a super easy recipe for you today.
This recipe takes around 15 minutes from start to finish, and only has a handful of ingredients. It simple to make, and tastes utterly delicious. You could serve with rice, or noodles, or alone.
The choice is yours.
Sticky Sesame Chicken Recipe
- 150g diced chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 50g broccoli
- Teaspoon of sesame oil
- Teaspoon of chilli powder
- To a frying pan add the sesame oil and the diced chicken. Cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, honey and chilli powder to the frying pan.
- Higher the heat, and coat the chicken and broccoli in the honey, whilst moving them about.
- After 2-3 minutes the chicken should have a beautiful glaze.
- Add to a bowl and sprinkle the sesame seeds over.
Simple huh? The flavours are totally incredible, the sweet honey works beautifully alongside the warmth of the chilli, and the sesame seeds add a crunchy texture.
Your very own Chinese takeaway at home.
What could be better?
Do you think you will try?