I had a bucket load of cauliflower rice left over, from the recipe featured last week here
I had seen a similar recipe to this on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl, I am so glad they turned out well. They was super tasty dipped in some salsa.
Cauliflower Cheesy Crisps
- 150g cauliflower rice
- One egg
- Salt & pepper
- 50g low-fat grated cheese
- Teaspoon of Paprika
- To a bowl add the cauliflower rice, egg, salt and pepper and stir.
- To a baking dish, cover the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Add the mixture to the dish, and with a spatula flatten the cauliflower mix so it is around 1.5cm thick.
- Bake on a high heat. 200°C or gas mark 6. For 20 minutes.
- The top should be golden and crispy around the edges.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over it all, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Take out the oven, and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Peel the cauliflower crisp away from the baking paper, and cut into strips.
- Sprinkle a little paprika over.
I froze half this batch, and devoured the other half with some spicy salsa. Do you like the sound of them?