I wrote this post, went to publish it and deleted it by accident.
Yup I wasn’t a happy soul, and it took me days to muster up any enthusiasm to re-write it.
But well, here I am. I hope you doubly enjoy it.
It is officially Autumn and I take full advantage of all the fresh produce that is gracing us wth its presence. This recipe could be a soup, or a sauce, can be frozen and is easy peasy.
- One pumpkin peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- Half a tin of low fat coconut milk
- Vegetable stock cube
- Salt & pepper
- Teaspoon of chilli flakes
1) Add the pumpkin, sweet potato, garlic and vegetable stock to a pan with a litre of boiled water.
2) Boil for 10 minutes, add the coconut milk and chilli flakes.
3) Add to a blender, and blend till it is a smooth consistency.
What are your favourite Autumnal meals?
Do you think you may try this?