When I saw that Baileys had a pumpkin spiced latte version of their creamy Irish whisky, well I was super excited. I have been craving a pumpkin spiced latte for so long now, but I don’t live or work near a Starbucks, so decided to create my own one at home. Plus have you seen how much sugar and fat is in the Starbucks one, it’s a shocker I will tell you that much!
Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte
Two tablespoons of pureed pumpkin
2 cups of almond milk
A tablespoon of all spice
A teaspoon of nutmeg
A tablespoon of brown sugar
A teaspoon of cinnamon
100ml of Pumpkin Spice Baileys
Low-Fat squirty cream
1) To a pan add the pureed pumpkin, all spice, cinnamon, nutmeg,sugar, and almond milk.
2) Heat on a low heat, stirring regularly.
3) Add 50ml of the Baileys to each latte glass.
4) Top with the warm pumpkin and milk mixture.
5) Spray squirty cream on top, and sprinkle some all spice over the cream.
How gorgeous and luxurious is this? All cosy, candles lit, sipping this, reading a book?