I am addicted to these fake pannies. I can’t even describe how good they are without screeching and getting really excited. So I am just gonna dive in with the recipe. (Oh and by the way these are very low-fat, have more or less no-carbs), so yeah you can see why I get a bit ecstatic by the whole thing.
Low- Carb Tutti Frutti Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- Half a mug of almond milk
- Tablespoon of all spice
- 50g blueberries
- 4 strawberries
- Tablespoon of sprinkles (Hundreds & Thousands)
1) To a mixing bowl, add 2 sliced bananas, 2 eggs, almond milk, and all spice.
2) Mash all the ingredients together, until a batter type of consistency is formed.
3) Pour into a non-stick frying pan, and add 2 of the sliced strawberries and half the blueberries.
4) Fry on a medium heat for 4 minutes, and then transfer to the grill – for 2 minutes to cook the top.
5) Remove from grill, and with a spatula carefully remove the pancake. This can be a little fiddly. (If you don’t feel confident flipping, try adding a sheet of greaseproof paper before you add the batter to the pan, this will help to remove it, as you pull the paper – the pancake will come with it).
6) Top with the rest of the sliced strawberries, blueberries, and then sprinkle the hundreds and thousands over.
This serves 2 people, and the kiddies in particular absolutely love it.
It is super easy, and takes around 10 minutes from start to finish.
Do you think you may try?