How yummy does this look?
It takes around 5 minutes to prepare, and I usually make this the night before, so I have breakfast all ready and waiting. I 100% prefer it the next day, as all the fruit has soaked into the granola, and it just tastes gorgeous.
Let’s get cracking.
Summer Fruit Overnight Granola
- 30g of Kellogg’s Special K Granola
- 1 banana
- A handful of frozen summer fruits
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- 10g almonds
- 10g chia seeds.
1) In a food processor put the summer fruits in, with half a cup of water, and whizz till a smooth consistency.
2) Layer a sliced banana around the bottom of the glass, and up the sides.
3) Spoon the granola mix into the glass, leaving a tablespoon to the side for later.
4) Pour the summer fruit sauce over the granola.
5) Top with the tablespoon of granola, raspberries, almonds and chai seeds.
6) Place in a fridge overnight.
How easy peasy is that? You can substitute any of the fruit, and feel free to add oats instead of granola, the choice is yours.