I had lots of feta cheese and courgette left over, after I made this delicious recipe here
I have a couple of events coming up, so I am following a low-carb diet at the moment. I find it so easy to do, but you do have to substitute the carbs with something robust.
This recipe is just the perfect example.
20 king prawns
Half a sliced red onion
60g feta cheese
2 cloves of garlic
Tablespoon of dried rosemary
Tablespoon of smoked paprika
Fresh red chilli
Salt & pepper
1) Wash the courgettes and slice the ends off each end.
2) Scoop the insides out of the courgettes, and add the insides to a pan.
3) Put the hollow courgettes under the grill on a medium heat for 10 minutes.
4) To the pan of scooped out courgettes, add garlic, red onion, rosemary, paprika, passata, king prawns and a pinch of salt and pepper. Simmer on low for 8 minutes.
5) Remove the courgettes from the grill.
6) Spoon the prawn mixture into each of the hollow courgettes, crumble the feta cheese all over, the sliced red chilli, and the parsley.
These are so quick, 15 minutes from start to finish. This meal is so filling and tasty. This recipe is a total of 8 Smartpoints on Weight Watchers.
Do you think you will try?