I first tried these Chilli & Lime Corn on the Cobs in Glastonbury around 4 years ago now.
All wrapped up in foil, piping hot, devouring these in the blazing sunshine, in the middle of a field listening to amazing music with good friends. Well as you can imagine – it brings back marvellous memories.
I recreated these Chilli & Lime Corn on the Cobs this week, and ohhhhhh wow. So good.
Chilli & Lime Corn on the Cobs
2 corn on the cobs
Teaspoon of coconut oil
Tablespoon of chilli flakes
Tablespoon of butter
1) Place the corn on a cob in a pan with boiling water, so the cobs are submerged and boil simmer for six minutes.
2) Remove and place on the cobs on two separate pieces of tinfoil. Enough to wrap the whole cob up.
3) Before you wrap, add the coconut oil, butter, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and parsley.
4) Wrap up the cobs so they are tightly sealed and place in the oven around 200 degrees for ten 15 minutes.
5) Take out of oven. Open parcels and squeeze the fresh lime over each cob.
These are great for a snack, or on a BBQ – perfect sunny day food.
Two large corn on the cobs come in at a total of 13 Smartpoints.
Do you think you will try?