I first tried these Chilli & Lime Corn on the Cobs in Glastonbury around 4 years ago now.
All wrapped up in foil, piping hot, devouring these in the blazing sunshine, in the middle of a field listening to amazing music with good friends. Well as you can imagine – it brings back marvellous memories.
I recreated these Chilli & Lime Corn on the Cobs this week, and ohhhhhh wow. So good.
Chilli & Lime Corn on the Cobs
- 2 corn on the cobs
- 1 lime
- Teaspoon of coconut oil
- Tablespoon of chilli flakes
- Tablespoon of butter
- Place the corn on a cob in a pan with boiling water, so the cobs are submerged and boil simmer for six minutes.
- Remove and place on the cobs on two separate pieces of tinfoil. Enough to wrap the whole cob up.
- Before you wrap, add the coconut oil, butter, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and parsley.
- Wrap up the cobs so they are tightly sealed and place in the oven around 200 degrees for ten 15 minutes.
- Take out of oven. Open parcels and squeeze the fresh lime over each cob.
These are great for a snack, or on a BBQ – perfect sunny day food. Two large corn on the cobs come in at a total of 13 Smartpoints.
Do you think you will try?