Still stuck for some ideas about what to buy the ladies in your
The products below are all items that any lady would love, but maybe wouldn’t buy for themselves.
1) Kate Spade New York 17 month Organiser. I take this everywhere with me. It`s so pretty and now I have no excuse to miss any appointments. Maybe a little expensive to splurge on yourself so the perfect gift that is guaranteed to make any lady happy.
2) Pandora Rings. There is a ring for every type, and I love stacking around 2-3 to finish any outfit off. Jewellery Is always a winner, it is something that is kept forever. My favourite in the range is the rose gold bow ring and the love ring.
3) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. This palette is a best seller and is a cult product in the beauty world. Maybe a little expensive to buy yourself so again the perfect gift. House in this sturdy palette there is 12 neutral brown shades that would suit everyone.
4) Clarins Multi Active Day Moisturiser. The way I would describe this is a hug in a jar, it`s such a luxurious creamy product, it is my favourite day moisturiser. I can safely say most women would love. This is rated at 5 stars across most websites and is especially perfect for this cold weather.
5) Redken Hair Products. I feel the hair can be a forgotten in the whole present department. I love Redken products, but they are a little expensive, so I love receiving some as presents. Also a little easier to choose than make-up or skincare, you literally need to know colour of hair, and condition and you are on your way.