Sometimes after a heavy weekend of pigging, I think everyone wants to make themselves
feel a little better by eating something that looks healthy, tastes healthy, and gives you that kick-start that you need to get back in the zone!
This is it!
I also love this type of meal before a big night out, as it's fills a hole, but doesn't leave you feeling bloated.
Salmon and Bean Bake
2 pieces of salmon
Half a tin of mixed beans
Tablespoon of soy sauce
Teaspoon of chilli flakes
Half a tin of chopped tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1) Place the salmon in a tin foil parcel on a Pyrex dish, add the soy sauce, mixed beans, chilli flakes and chopped tomatoes on top of the salmon and scrunch the tinfoil together at the top.
2) Roast on 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
3) Par-boil broccoli for 4 minutes.
4) Remove salmon from oven, sprinkle dill over the bean topping.
5) Drain broccoli, and splash under cold water to keep the lovely green colour locked in.
6) Plate up and season!
A 20 minute meal, that is light, tasty and getting you one step closer to climbing on the healthy eating wagon!
This comes in at 9 points on Weight Watchers, depending on the weight of the fish you use.
Do you think you will try?