Ok, I am an egg and avocado fiend. If I don't have them BOTH in, well things can get ugly.
But why would you change something when it works so well?
How you make this beauty:
1) Slice half an avocado into chunks.
2) Dice some red onions, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
3) Toss in a little olive oil, lemon and oregano.
4) Poach an egg for 4 minutes, pop on top of the avocado and salad then season with salt and cracked black pepper.
5) Lightly sprinkle some paprika over.
Simple, but pretty damn good.